Viticcio Chianti Classico Riserva 2006 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This is a serious Chianti with impressive depth and complexity, without being heavy handed. The oak is certainly...
Boasting stellar concentration and finesse, the 2006 Chianti Classico Riserva is the ideal collector’s wine. Dark...
Firm, dusty, ripe and juicy example of Chianti Classico, crafted in a fairly classic, old school fashion, with...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
The nose along, tells me this is going to be good. Complex nose of sour cherries, plums, pepper, savoury and cedar. Medium to full bodied, rich flavours, lively acidity and grainy tannins. Long savoury finish. Great wine now, but can only imagine, how much better and smoother this wine will be in 2-3 years. Tasted February 2011.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva 2012, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Castello Di Ama Chianti Classico Riserva 2009, Tuscany
- Badia A Coltibuono Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Barone Ricasoli Rocca Guicciarda Chianti Classico Riserva 2011, Tuscany