Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
(85?)-July 2010-A good value Cab Sauv. but I had better ones from Argenina for less than $20.
I found the wine to be too simple i.e. there are many new world cab sauv like this one out there - not enough on the nose, not enough depth and only a medium finish (sorry, can't agree on this one with Mr. Miller).
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley