Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Clearly getting much better with age. Bought in 2010, initially tried in 2010 and a new bottle opened in 2014. Becoming nicely integrated and much mre subtle. Probably would leave for another 2 years. Be sure to open and decant and let breath for at least an hour.
I don't understand the high ratings this wine has been getting. As the name suggests, this wine is completely over the top, to the point where it lacks all purity of fruit and comes across fake.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia