Community Reviews (2)
Loaded with a grapefruit nose. Taste shares the same fruit nose along witha nice mineral backbone.
Great zesty acidity keeps the citrus taste going for quite some time in the finish.
Chill to serve. Allowing the wine to warm to room temperature reveals some sulfer tastes.
Tasted: May 2010
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough