Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Solid California Cab for under $30
Description: Deep, dark almost opaque ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose. This wine features cedar, ripe blackcurrants, plum, blackberry, tar, tobacco, tomato leaf, dark chocolate and violets on the nose. Full body with medium+ tannin, good acidity and a long length.
Negatives: A touch of heat from the 14.8% alcohol
Drink now or in the next 7 years on its own or pair it with Beef Brochette with Taleggio and Spicy Chocolate Sauce.
Tasted: 9 December 2016
Score: 9/10, Value: 9/10 (Sale price: 9.5+/10) Total: 18/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia