Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Initial impressions were tainted by a strong smell of rubber or plastic which faded the longer the wine was open. After breathing, the profile then became strongly over-oaked; with heavy vanilla, coffee and tea aromas. This wine lacked elegance and just came off heavy handed.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California