Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Smooth and caressing. I love the gentle qualities of this wine.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
A good vintage in Niagara for Chard, this multi vineyard offering by Thomas Bachelder exhibits a degree of complexity with apple and pear fruit, florals, black licorice and yoghurt. It's fairly rich and creamy in mouthfeel with a hint of tannin, and framed by medium plus acidity. Oak is prevalent but integrated. A touch hot on the finish with excellent length. May 2016.
- Flat Rock The Rusty Shed Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Closson Chase Vineyards Closson Chase Vineyard Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Hidden Bench Beamsville Bench Chardonnay 'estate' 2013, Ontario
- Henry Of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay 2014, South Australia