Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
This is an attractively priced right bank Bordeaux that's simple and to the point. I was getting cherry/black cherry, chalk and a touch of menthol on the nose. The palatte is juicy, mildly herbaceous and ever-so slightly tart with an overall gentle acidity and soft tannins. Pleasing to drink.
Thin, overly sweet and lacking in serious composition or elegance. After drinking a fine bottle of wine, this tastes like sweet grape juice in a bottle in comparison. I will not purchase again.
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany