Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Sweet, robust nose with hints of blackberry, vanilla and orange. On the palate there is acidity, cola, blackcurrant, and a bit of spice. The finish is medium, tart and savory. Would gladly buy again.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia