Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Aptly named shiraz/cab sauv blend. For me this wine is all about the complex and fairly intense aromatics with black cherry, cassis, plum, menthol, anise, cedar, spice and black pepper. A bit too jammy for me with softer tannin and a touch hot, but good value at $17.00 and a great deal with the markdown I found at $12. April 2016.
- Chateau Ksara Clos St. Alphonse Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Lebanon
- Yalumba The Scribbler 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2015, Australia
- Majella The Musician Cabernet/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Mas Des Bressades Les Vignes De Mon Père Cabernet/Syrah 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)