Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
This wine was excellent with a full, earthy flavour profile with a balsamic note. The aroma was full of dark stone fruits, particularly plums. The finish on this wine was nice and long, and I went back for more at the end of the tasting.
Tasted blind in March 2015 at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Le Fonti Di Panzano Chianti Classico Riserva 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Isole E Olena Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany