Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (4)
Very good value. Acid and tannins in the forefront, but nice blend, juicy, bright fruits, mid-weight, decent length.
A multi-varietal blend from Stellenbosch. Remarkable complexity and structure for a sub-$13 wine. A bit of oak upfront but with finely ripened fruit, herbs and pepper. Really impressive for the money, and even a bit better than the '11. Along with Portugal, South Africa is producing some super values in red wine. Certainly worth buying more than a single bottle. Tasted Oct 2015.
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany