Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Great balance of fruit, oak, and creaminess. Not too overdone. Baked pineapple and red apple, melon, peach, vanilla, cream, and toasty, biscuit aromas. Repeats on the palate with some lemon zest, white pepper, and almond keeping things interesting. Medium to medium plus acids, almost full bodied. Rich, smooth mouthfeel. Very good length. Finishes with cream, pineapple, red apples, and vanilla.
- Flat Rock The Rusty Shed Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Closson Chase Vineyards Closson Chase Vineyard Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Hidden Bench Beamsville Bench Chardonnay 'estate' 2013, Ontario
- Henry Of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay 2014, South Australia