Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Black cherry in appearance. An intense nose with aromas of jam, pepper and a bouquet of smokey wood and chocolate. Dry to off-dry sweetness with ripe sweet tannins. Good balance. Definitely one to pair with big game such as caribou, venison, kangaroo! or old cheeses.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia