Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
09 VQA PEC, Sans Chene
This wine is fantastic. Straw colour in the glass with almost a silver lining. Notes of yellow apple, sesame and nectarine on the nose. Mineral and savoury aromas come out as well like brown rice, In the mouth the wine has a roundness and almost full creamy texture balanced by great acidity and freshness. Apple, mineral and earth and honeydew melon flavours mingle on the palate.
This delicious and interesting chardonnay would stand up to crusted Halibut, steelhead trout or pork roast. Drink 2011-14.
- Flat Rock The Rusty Shed Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Closson Chase Vineyards Closson Chase Vineyard Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Hidden Bench Beamsville Bench Chardonnay 'estate' 2013, Ontario
- Henry Of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Chardonnay 2014, Ontario
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay 2014, South Australia