Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Excellent complexity on the nose. However, there is an under-ripe, green note that dominates on the palate, and a noticeable lack of the textural smoothness and plummy, figgy character that I associate with amarones. The decidedly firm, green tannins may lose their edge with cellaring, but I wouldn't count on this becoming great.
- Luciano Arduini Amarone Di Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Sartori Corte Brà Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2009, Veneto