Community Reviews (1)
The wine opens with some very pretty herbal notes, making me think of a savory herb blend used for roasting chicken…perhaps a hint of smoked paprika in there too. The palate is round and gracious, if not a touch sweet. Vintage leather and cola notes lead to the oak influence in the wine, which is playful and fairly submerged by dark black fruit. Not an overly serious Cabernet Sauvignon, but one that will hit all the sensory buttons when in Napa Valley. Drink now.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia