Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Passion fruit and grassiness on the nose. It is quite flavourful and light-bodied, but lacks the acidity to hold the wine together.
This Sauvignon Blanc is a creamier, softer style with tropical fruit notes and banana custard layered with fresh, floral notes, pear, fennel and bright citrus. With the wealth of aromas this wine will keep you going back for more. The acidity is slightly low but shows nicely for a rounder, fuller style. Tasted at WWAC Sept 2013.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Santa Carolina Sauvignon Blanc Reserva 2015, Chile
- Foncalieu Le Versant Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Nederburg Sauvignon Blanc The Winemaster's Reserve 2015, Western Cape
- Casillero Del Diablo Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Casablanca Valley