Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Very nice and complex wine. Pipe tobacco, eucalyptus, blackberry, blueberry, dark chocolate. Dense, powerful, but not jammy. The experts say it'll be even better in a few years, but it's very approachable now. Especially with a nicely seasoned steak.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dutschke God's Hill Road Neigbours Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia