Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (1)
Lovely bubbles here. Had this in the cellar for a few years, finally opened for my 10th anniversary (2002-2012!). Great nose: pear, mango, creme caramel, sweet, candied fruit. Delicious flavours; fruit salad, sweet and tangy citrus.
This is just starting to show some sweet, oxidizing flavours (which i personally love in a Champagne). This will keep for years.
I'm getting more.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Pol Roger Vintage Extra Cuvee De Reserve Brut Champagne 2006, Champagne
- Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Fleuron 1er Cru Blanc De Blancs Brut Champagne 2009, Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Vintage Champagne 2008, Champagne
- Laherte Frères Ultradition Brut, France
- Le Mesnil Brut Grand Cru Blanc De Blancs, France