Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
very surprised by the minerality of this wine, very persistent, herbaceous sensations well-defined ... excellent quality price.
Edgy indeed - fresh citrus and pea shoot / grass aromas. Very tart grapefruit and lemongrass citrus on the palate with some subtle wet stone for complexity. Despite the hard edged acidity, the wine is well balanced with excellent length. Racier than your typical SB but in a mouth wateringly delicious way.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough