Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Gold in colour & a medium intense nose.
Positives: Lots of citric fruit featuring lemon, lime, pink grapefruit & a slight touch of guava. The oak is barely noticeable with just a touch of creaminess. Medium body with medium+ acidity & medium length.
Negatives: A little too citric for me.
Interesting Point: Use the smaller Chard glass as I found it to be too sour & low in fruit in the larger glass. Interesting that the French are starting to use screw caps for their wines.
Drink now on its own or pair it with seared scallops.
Tasted: 10 Sept 12, Score: 8.5/10, Value: 8.5+/10, Total: 17+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough