Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Ripe black fruits dominate the nose and palate. Dry, medium body with balanced acidity for the ripeness of the fruit. Tannins are light.
(Tasted August 2011)
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
A blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre. Great depth and variety on the nose with nicely defined black fruits dominating, plus a confident raspberry edge. Lovely. The palate is medium bodied, soft, ripe and fresh with tremendous fruit presence with significant blackberry and red cherry tones. Dry, with a lightly tannic finish. This is an exceptionally good value for an old-vine creation from a renowned producer. Enjoy with grilled red meats. (VINTAGES panel, Aug, 2010) .. 86 ... nice wine, better with cheese than steak!
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany