Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Nose is closed at first - but after about a half hour or so...(lost count) it opens up nicely - berries and cedar and alcohol.
Palate is med to full, and really structured, the tannis are strong enough to rip your mouth right off!
Classic cab flavours of dark berries, cassis and wood.
Finish is smooth but strong. I would say this is a pretty serious wine. No messing around.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia