Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (7)
This deep colour Shiraz mix power with elegance and smoothness. Very intense aromatics with cherry, ripe plums, crush raspberry, black pepper and licorice. Medium to full body, rich and concentrated flavours, balanced acidity and fully rounded tannins. Long, spicy, crushed berries and cedar on the finish. A very enjoyable wine to enjoy now, but will hold at lease five years. Strongly recommended.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Wynner, Wynner, Chicken dinner. Anything Wynns makes is usually good in my books.
Like Mike Tyson eating peanut butter right out of the jar. This Shiraz is powerful, really really dense and it sticks to the roof of your mouth. Put some Phil Collins on and pour this beside a plate of ribs soaked with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca/
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia