Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Delightful, tastes of smokey berry with warm floral compote.
ate $24,95, not a wine that I would purchase weekly, but, it is on my go to list for sure
An elegant wine, ready to drink or short term cellar with great flavour and texture that over delivers at this sale price. The nose is sophisticated with dark fruits, cedar, currants, soft leather and dried herbs. Medium to full body, with every element of this wine in harmony, ripe fruit but not jammy, balanced acidity and noticeable, but well integrated tannins. This Cabernet Sauvignon finish is long savoury and complex. Great wine making at play here, lovely wine.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Great wine -- really smooth and drinkable. Surprisingly balanced and subtle for a cabernet.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California