Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (11)
Plums, spices, a bit of earthiness and lead pencil shavings on the nose. Plenty of juicy fruit and soft tannins on this medium-bodied wine. Long aftertaste. Overall, an absolutely incredible wine at this price.
This has none of the harsh taste I associate with Ontario red wine. Great value, I want more of this one.
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany