Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (7)
I love this wine. Aromatic with tastes of some spice, cinnamon and blueberries. Silky smooth Sangiovese blended with Canaiolo and Mammolo. A lovely red wine from Tuscany. I will buy this wine over and over again. Great price for the quality.
A beautiful wine, Rioja similarities. Nose and taste: Slightly spicy cherry, cinnamon, clove, sandalwood or light oak saw dust. Super smooth on the palate, sexy smooth, a hint of sweetness but dry and structured. Loved it. 92 pts
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Even after three years in my cellar, John's notes are holding true. Really enjoying this wine and wishing that I had another.
Medium bodied with bright red fruit backed by crisp acidity and smooth tannin. Not over-wooded the way many Nobiles seem to be (at least the few we see in our wine monopoly). Recognizably Tuscan and decent value as well. Drink now or hold a few years.
- Illuminati Riparosso Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2015, Abruzzo
- Eclipse Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2013, Abruzzo
- Valle Reale Vigneto Sant'eusanio Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2011, Abruzzo
- Terra D'aligi Tatone Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo
- Villa Medoro Rosso Del Duca Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo