Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (5)
Mulberry, crushed berries, incense, earth aromas. Cinnamon, mint, dark chocolate flavours. Chunky & chewy. Extra dry and ripe. Tasted Nov/2010.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
Coarse but full of blackberry fruit, herbs and earthiness...nose was described as some machine oil which is slight but would agree. Oak is very minimal if at al all. Fresh, sweetish - a basic red with some appeal but not much finesse. Tasted January 2011.
The 2008 Puydeval is full bodied, with fruity notes of yogurty prune and oak. Tannins are refined (decant for 1 to 2 hours) and the finish is medium and bit chalky. It has the potential to age and evolve for the next 5 to 10 years. My impression: NICE, 87 pts. Tasted Nov/10.
If you would like to see wines I recommend and that are still available at the LCBO, please visit this link (listed in my profile):
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany