Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Feb '11. Ruby with some garnet coming through. A savoury earthy note first appears. then hints of oak. After opening up, licorice and chicory are easy to find. Some structured tannins come on the attack, but are soft on the finish. Cola and dark cherry find way on the palate. A solid chianti, I would let gently breath for 1 hour, then enjoy with bolognese or rabbit in tomato sauce.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Le Fonti Di Panzano Chianti Classico Riserva 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Isole E Olena Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany