Community Reviews (1)
Oldest vintage shown on winealign, but this review is for the 1990, enjoyed at 26 years old. Writing this, as a "heads up" for holders of old vintages. This wine is far from over the hill, still bright, very complex, smooth, long. Dominated by cedar but with excellent balance and good weight. No funky oxidized 'aged' flavours. Killer.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Le Fonti Di Panzano Chianti Classico Riserva 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Isole E Olena Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany