Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
VERY uric on the nose, the pale yellow color is very immediately reminiscent... The palate is slightly sour and uncharacteristically still - the uric flavor carrying through to a tangy mineral finish. Probably not a wine I'll buy again but it seemed to improve when sipped with a bit of nosh (lemon-pepper roasted chicken).
Re-tasted 03jun2011 - must've had a bad bottle last time. This one is rustic and crispy - a pleasing glass! updated rating...
Visit my website www.thevinoboy.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Foncalieu Le Versant Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Nederburg Sauvignon Blanc The Winemaster's Reserve 2015, Western Cape
- Santa Carolina Sauvignon Blanc Reserva 2015, Chile
- Casillero Del Diablo Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Casablanca Valley