Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (4)
This is a very nice Shiraz from Barossa, Australia. Deep, dense dark colour with tastes of fruits and licorice. Macho and rugged, and gives you the feeling of being in Crocodile Dundee territory. I like it.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia