Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Perfectly Drinkable...but ultimately disappointing.
Yet another example of Jay Miller's overzealous scoring of over-extracted wines.
Dark, hot, unbalanced...weird.
I found it tasting a bit like a wine made in a factory from a bunch of left over barrels.
A few years in the cellar might tame this weirdo but why bother.
Fair for the price I suppose but not to my taste.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Red Blend
- Tessellae Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2014, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- 3c Premium Selection Cariñena 2013, Cariñena
- Château Grand Moulin Vieilles Vignes 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Celler De Capçanes Mas Donís Barrica Old Vines 2014, Montsant
- Castello Collemassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso 2013, Tuscany