Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (2)
The nose is bursting with ripe, fresh picked fall raspberry, with hints of white pepper and cedar tucked in behind. There is a breif glimmer of the berry mirrored from the nose, before the palette is dominated with fresh ground black pepper with whispers of smoke and leather. The 14.5%abv makes itself known by adding some heat to the long finish. Medium + body, good balance.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia