Critic Reviews (6)
Community Reviews (2)
The warm vintage brings the fruit profile more front and centre compared to the 2011. Yet there still is lovely minerality, some petrol and refreshing acidity. Well balanced, complex and long. Another excellent effort from CB using fruit sourced from Picone on the ridge. March 2016.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Abtsberg Riesling Spätlese 2014, Mosel
- Charles Baker Picone Vineyard Riesling 2015, Ontario
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2015, Ontario