Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Big, bold, dark and structured. Offers up rich black cherry, cola & crème brulee. This Pinot needs to rest for several years before it’s flavours and textures can be fully appreciated.
Watch my interview with Jean- Pierre Colas at Cuvee 2013 as he explains his newly found love obsession with Pinot Noir from Niagara.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Tabalí Talinay Pinot Noir 2013, Limari Valley
- Willakenzie Estate Gisèle Pinot Noir 2013, Oregon