Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (5)
What can I say...always amazing, especially for the price. vintage after vintage amazing sauv/ blancs...I adore this style. Full but fresh.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
This is seriously good kiwi sauv blanc! Intense nose of gooseberry, lemon-lime, kiwi, minerality, and a bit of herbaceousness. On the palate, it's a bit richer than I had expected, with mouth-watering acidity and tropical fruit and lemongrass flavours and a really long finish. There is an excellent balance in the fruit, green notes, and minerality in this wine. Paired beautifully with a pasta with tuna, lemon, and caper sauce. Tasted April 2013
Greeny straw in color, this Sauvignon Blanc opens up with aromas of gooseberry, white grapefruit, passion fruit, flinty and mineral notes. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied, intense tangy, zesty fruit, light tropical fruit flavours and lively acidity. This wines finish is long, refreshing with bright flavours lingering. This is a textbook Sauvignon Blanc made to be enjoyed at the table paired with white meat or seafood. A very enjoyable wine.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley