2027 Cellars Falls Vineyard Riesling 2011 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
2027 Cellars is a virtual winery by Kevin Panagapka, who assists at and makes his wine at Featherstone. This has an...
Piercing lime essence on the nose is reminiscent of South Australian rieslings from the Clare or Eden Valleys, as is...
Juicy, approachable style with no great verve but very flavourful, nonetheless and exhibiting gorgeous Niagara peach...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Here's a Niagara Riesling to get excited about at an extremely friendly price. The nose delivers a ton of green apple, white grapefruit and peach notes with just a bit of petrol. Slightly off-dry, this wine explodes in the mouth with sweetness balanced by the tart acidity with the minerality shining through nicely. Long finish. Definitely grabbing more of this one!! Tasted September 2012.
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Riesling 2009, Mosel