Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
A wonderful example of how well the Riesling grape variety can thrive here in Ontario. With lively, dancing acidity, it shows beautiful notes of green apple, citrus, mineral and hints of petrol. I'll take another glass please...fill it up!
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
(Tasted September 2012)
Light straw colour, those who have cellared this wine will be rewarded now with lovely mineral / petrol notes that have started to develop. Baked apple fruit notes balance the acidity and mineral notes. Enjoy this one now or hold and see what else develops over the next year or two.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario