Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
lcbo old world wine- italy 2/8
This is an unfortunate result- the descriptor is EXACTLY what I would usually ask for in a wine but the actual tasting was "meh".
deep ruby colour, woody, wet cedar, sweet on smell.
-medium to firm tannin with long finish, medium body , sweet with dry finish.
-vanilla and sweet red berry . Smokey with NO hints of pepper or spice.
woodspice, rustic wine- good but.probably would not purchase.
I think this is the case of just not liking Italian wines.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto