Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
It sits in the glass in a great dark purple colour. The colour of grape juice! Very well balanced, super smooth. The nose begins quite earthy and herbally with underlying fruitiness. On the palate it's intense and finishes with a long and pleasant cocoa note. The longer it breathes, the more complex it becomes -- the earthy herbally goodness comes out nicely.
Enjoyed with braised and grilled beef. Tasted January 2012.
- Vignobles De Balma Vénitia Cuvée Saint Roch Vacqueyras 2011, Rhone
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Les Halos De Jupiter Côtes Du Rhône 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Maximilien Côtes Du Rhône Villages Cairanne 2012, Rhone
- Vidal Fleury Vacqueyras 2012, Rhone