Critic Reviews (10)
Community Reviews (3)
Pours a nice creamy mousse, with a pretty pink-copper colour. It’s stylish, with delicate raspberry and strawberry flavors…there’s a hint of sweetness on the mid palate to add pleasure but finishes dry and crisp.
Visit my website www.niagarawinevideos.com
Nice copper hue, fine streams of bubbles. Aromas of peach, raspberry, cranberry, lots of stony minerality, and some toasty/biscuity aromas as well. Cherry, cranberry, and MacIntosh apple come out on the palate, along with a hint of smokiness and toasted almonds. Very lively, crisp, and refreshing. Good length, finishing with cranberry, raspberry, almond, and minerality.
Similar Sparkling White
- Pierre Sparr Cremant D' Alsace Brut Reserve, Alsace
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Lefèvre Rémondet Brut Blanc Crémant De Bourgogne, Burgundy
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2011, South Australia
- Jackson Triggs Entourage Grand Reserve Brut 2011, Ontario