Community Reviews (1)
Simple but nicely done
Description: Medium+ ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose. This wine features light cedar, dark cherry, plum, cassis and anise. Medium body with mild tannin, good acidity and a good length.
Drink now or in the next 2-3 years on its own or pair it with BBQ Pork Loin in Fresh Plum Sauce.
Tasted: 6 March 2017
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 (Sale Price: 9/10), Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Chateau Ksara Clos St. Alphonse Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Lebanon
- Yalumba The Scribbler 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2015, Australia
- Majella The Musician Cabernet/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Mas Des Bressades Les Vignes De Mon Père Cabernet/Syrah 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)