Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
This wine shows really smooth on the palette with an array of concentrated dark fruit flavours. The wine remains elegant and really well constructed despite the obvious power and very long length. Worth the money.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia