Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
There's quite a bit going on in this well-priced Montepulciano, with appealing blackberry, blueberry, and other dark fruit notes, along with vanilla, red licorice, smoke, brown spice, and herbs, but it just has no depth, collapsing in the transition from nose to palate, with little left by the time the mid-palate rolls around, that admirable early complexity turning to wood and a lingering bitterness that dominates through the finish. It works well as a food wine, given its sweet-savoury balance, but as a sipper it ultimately falls flat.
- Illuminati Riparosso Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2015, Abruzzo
- Eclipse Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2013, Abruzzo
- Valle Reale Vigneto Sant'eusanio Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2011, Abruzzo
- Terra D'aligi Tatone Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo
- Villa Medoro Rosso Del Duca Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo