Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (5)
Very aromatic. Tart but ripe red fruits with savoury herbs, spices and 'shoe polish' (in a good way) complexity. Rich, with food friendly acidity and structure. Still a solid backbone of tannins. This wine was delicious to drink now, and my guess is it'll still be good 5 years from now.
- Illuminati Riparosso Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2015, Abruzzo
- Terra D'aligi Tolos Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2010, Abruzzo
- Terra D'aligi Tatone Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo
- Valle Reale Vigneto Sant'eusanio Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2011, Abruzzo
- Villa Medoro Rosso Del Duca Montepulciano D'abruzzo 2012, Abruzzo