Community Reviews (1)
On the nose this wine releases woody undertones and toast. Then the fruits made a presence, rich cooked plums, strawberries. There are complex aromas, just when you think you can sence one smell another quickly takes its place. It is truly a cavern of released surprises.
On the palate, it was like drinking mulled wine, spices of Cinnamon, cardamon, bay leaf,pepper, cooked fruits, cherries, plums, strawberries, punch after punch of enthralling character dry strength on the palate which opens up into mocha...finishing on earthy woody notes with great tannin's!
- Cesari Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012, Veneto
- Remo Farina Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013, Veneto
- Tedeschi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012, Veneto
- Bolla Le Origini Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2009, Veneto
- Tedeschi La Fabriseria Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2011, Veneto