Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
This is one of our favorite cabernets. Always a favorite when friends drop by. Wideu appeal as this is smooth with rich fruit flavor, not too sweet and balanced oak influence. .
Medium dark ruby in colour with a medium to medium+ nose.
This is produced more in the Australian Barossa Cab style.
Positives: This is a softer style cab featuring light cedar, bramble pie, blackberry, blueberry, ripe tamarinds, plums, dark cherry, mocha, black pepper, light tar and menthol. Medium+ body with medium to medium+ tannins, good acidity a fairly length.
Negatives: A touch sweet for me.
Drink now or in the next 3 years on its own or pair it with peppercorn steak.
Tasted: 13 June 13
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley