Community Reviews (1)
Sourced from Chianti Classico and Chianti Colli Senesi vineyards, this 100% Sangiovese is aged in 225L french oak barrels. Felsina is doing something right as the oak is in very much a supporting role to the pure Sangiovese character. At 11 years of age, this wine is showing beautifully now, yet has several years ahead of it. Well done. Tasted Nov 2012.
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Di Castagnoli Stielle Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2011, Tuscany
- Terre Di Talamo Tempo Morellino De Scansano 2012, Tuscany